Tropimed® is a professional healthcare resource for essential, official and up-to-date vaccination plans, travel reports, news, and other medical advice for travelers. An excellent tool that allows you to optimize the time you spend advising travelers and provide complete reports in just a few minutes.
- Daily updates: The online version of Tropimed is continuously updated.
- For all Destinations: Required and recommended vaccinations, Malaria chemoprophylaxis and emergency treatment, epidemiological and malaria maps, geographical maps, climates, useful addresses.
- Vaccination Plans: Automatically generated for a given trip based on departure date and travel itinerary.
- Customized Travel Reports: Reports provide a summary of recommendations based on specific trip details, and a traveler’s checklist.
- In-depth Information: Diseases mapped according to worldwide or continent distribution, vaccinations, traveler-related risks, environmental risks, preventive recommendations for travelers, recommended medications.
- Epidemiological News: News items are updated on the Tropimed website. The most important news items are sent monthly to subscribers by email. In addition, the most relevant RSS feeds are directly provided in Tropimed.
The information provided is based on recommendations issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), the German Permanent Commission on Vaccinations (STIKO), and the Swiss Office of Public Health (OFSP)
Benefit from our special offer for ISTM Members:
First time ISTM Member subscribers are entitled to an extra six (6) months free of charge. ISTM Members also receive a 10% reduction from the annual subscription fee for a personal license. Use Code "ISTM-member" to receive these special benefits, and access your free trial at www.tropimed.ch/en.